We have recently switched Electronic Medical Record Vendors. Your existing patient portal account will be accessible for information August 31st, 2020 and prior. Any information from September 1st, 2020 forward will be accessible under our new patient portal. If you are also a Summit Medical Group patient you can link your children to your account. If you are an existing patient please call to set up your new patient portal account.
All children over the age of 14 may choose to have their own portal account.
NEW PATIENT PORTAL- Information September 1, 2020 and future.
OLD PATIENT PORTAL- Information August 31, 2020 and older.
Parents of Shults Pediatrics patients can view and request commonly required medical information for their families – every day of the year, any hour of the day or night. Specifically, parents can send/receive secure electronic messages with the practice as well as:
- Check for pending appointments and outstanding account balances
- Begin checking in prior to upcoming appointments and add any needed outstanding information.
- View current prescriptions and request refills
- Lookup last well visit, including date, height and weight
- Examine vaccination and allergy records
- Request appointments for well visits, immunizations, school physicals and camp forms
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the patient/parent. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward all communication between your computer and the portal is encrypted. you can verify the encryption status by looking for a “lock” icon in the status area of your web browser.