Why Invite a Teacher?
If your child has any issues that affect learning or behavior, getting information from teachers about his or her progress can make a big difference in the care the doctor provides. Teachers may require your permission to provide information. You can give this permission in the next step in CHADIS.
- Log into CHADIS with your username and password.
- Select the appropriate child
- Under Invite Others to Take Questionnaires, click on Go next to Invite another Person to do CHADIS.
4. Complete the Email or Text Notification form and click Create Invitation. An email will be sent inviting the teacher to register.
5. Completing the Email Notification and Text Message Notification is optional. If you do not have the teacher’s email address or cell phone number, you will still be able to provide the teacher with the required information. Leave the Email and Text Notification section blank. Click Create Invitation. 6. If a teacher is invited to complete questionnaires, CHADIS prompts the user to create a viewable and printable consent form for the teacher. 7. You may click Next or Skip (if you don’t need to complete a consent form). This consent form may be required by school districts before teachers may participate. This process documents caregiver consent.
8. After printing the page, click Continue and you will be taken back to your child’s CHADIS Detail page.
9. After printing the page, click Continue and you will be taken back to your child’s CHADIS Detail page.
10. You may log out or Take Questionnaires if needed.
11. The teacher will log into CHADIS and click on Register. He or she will enter the specific invitation code and complete the registration process. Once logged in, appropriate questionnaires will be available.