Patient Portal Login is for EXISTING patients of Shults Pediatrics, P.C. If you are registering a new patient or newborn and have NOT yet called Shults Pediatrics for registration please proceed to the New to Practice Patient Registration tab.
Parents of Shults Pediatrics patients can view and request commonly required medical information for their families – every day of the year, any hour of the day or night. Specifically, parents can send/receive secure electronic messages with the practice as well as:
- Check for pending appointments and outstanding account balances
- View current perscriptions and request refills
- Lookup last well visit, including date, hight and weight
- Examine vaccination and allergy records
- Request appointments for well visits, immunizations, school physicals and camp forms
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the parent. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward all communication between your computer and the portal is encrypted. you can verify the encryption status by looking for a “lock” icon in the status area of your web browser.